My creative work has been featured in award winning anthologies, literary journals and online short story and flash fiction websites.
My short story collection, In Their Absence is forthcoming from Roman Books in 2019.
Some selected works are also listed below.
- Upcoming: ‘The Perseids’ to be published by TSS Publishing in their upcoming 2019 chapbook series – www.theshortstory.co.uk
- Upcoming: ‘The Familiar Absence of Words.’ Creative non-fiction to be published by Litro Magazine in September 2019 – www.litro.co.uk
- Upcoming: ‘Ethical Leadership’ published by Mote Oo Education. This is an educational resource for adult learners and the teachers of adult learners in South East Asia.
- ‘When I Told My Mother’ – creative non-fiction included in Bonnie’s Crew Issue 4, August 2019 – www.bonnieandcrew.wordpress.com
- ‘Beneath the Blackberry Bush’ featured in An Attempt at Exhausting Place – an anthology of writing about Leicester, published 2019.
- ‘Glass’ published by Riggwelter Press – a journal of creative arts – www.riggwelterpress.wordpress.com, December 2018
- ‘Bones,’ featured in the anthology High Spirits: A Round of Drinking Stories published by Valley Press, November 2018. This anthology was winner of the Saboteur Award 2019 for Best Anthology and recommended by The Publishers Association on their Summer Recess Reading List for Parliamentarians, 2019 – www.valleypressuk.com
- ‘The Soft Broken Parts’ featured in The New Luciad, The Centre for New Writing, School of English, University of Leicester, September, 2018
- ‘The Best Way to Kill A Butterfly’ featured in Unthology 10: Fight or Flight, published by Unthank Books in July 2018 – www.unthankbooks.com
- ‘Man Under’ published in Issue 18 of Brilliant Flash Fiction – a quarterly online journal showcasing flash fiction – www.brilliantflashfictionmag
- ‘Ragdoll’ published by Fictive Dream – an online magazine dedicated to the short story – in June 2018 – www.fictivedream.com
- ‘Ten Days Missing’ published by Idle Ink – www.idleink.org
- ‘The Redemption Window’ published in Five:2:One Magazine and Issue Two of The Bangor Literary Journal. Download it here: Issue Two
- ‘The Call of the Circus’ published by X-R-A-Y Literary Magazine. X–R-A-Y Literary Magazine’s vision is to publish cutting-edge, smart, unforgettable prose – www.x-r-a-y.com. Download Issue 4 here: X-R-A-Y Issue 4
- ‘The Ypres Cross’ shared on the Creative Writing at Leicester blog in March 2018.
- ‘She Picks Up the Cat,’ published by Fairlight Books in February 2018 – www.fairlightbooks.co.uk
- ‘Gabriel,’ featured in Losslit Magazine, Issue 4 – www.losslit.com
- ‘The Moon Was Low and Close’ and ‘When the Sun Sets’ published by The Letterpress Project in 2016 – www.letterpressproject.co.uk
- ‘Swings,’ published on FlashFlood: the National Flash-Fiction Day journal, 2016 – www.flashfloodjournal.blogspot.co.uk
- ‘Anderson’s Strawberry Farm,’ The New Luciad, The Centre for New Writing, School of English, University of Leicester, 2016
- ‘Bones,’ Crystal Voices: Ten Years of Crystal Clear Creators, Crystal Clear Creators Publishing, Loughborough, May 2015
- ‘Bread,’ ‘Caterpillars,’ ‘Robin,’ ‘Shoes,’ ‘Wasps,’ published in The New Luciad, The Centre for New Writing, School of English, University of Leicester, 2015
- ‘Her Dark Eyes’ published by Necessary Fiction in 2012 – www.necessaryfiction.com
- My short story collection Without Makeup and Other Stories published by Crystal Clear Creators Publishing, Loughborough, 2012
- ‘The Noises of Being Torn,’ Hearing Voices Volume 3, Crystal Clear Creators Publishing, Loughborough, 2011