My book-length collection, In Their Absence is forthcoming from Roman Books in Autumn 2019.
My creative work has also been featured in a number of print anthologies, literary journals and online short story and flash fiction websites. A few of these are listed below:
- Upcoming: ‘The Perseids’ to be published by TSS Publishing in their upcoming 2019 chapbook series – www.theshortstory.co.uk
- Upcoming: ‘Beneath the Blackberry Bush’ to be included in the Attempt at Exhausting Place anthology in Autumn 2019.
- ‘Glass’ published by Riggwelter Press – a journal of creative arts – www.riggwelterpress.wordpress.com, December 2018
- ‘Bones,’ featured in the anthology High Spirits: A Round of Drinking Stories published by Valley Press, November 2018 – www.valleypressuk.com
- ‘The Soft Broken Parts’ featured in The New Luciad, The Centre for New Writing, School of English, University of Leicester, September, 2018
- ‘The Best Way to Kill A Butterfly’ featured in Unthology 10: Fight or Flight, published by Unthank Books in July 2018 – www.unthankbooks.com
- ‘Man Under’ published in Issue 18 of Brilliant Flash Fiction – a quarterly online journal showcasing flash fiction – www.brilliantflashfictionmag
- ‘Ragdoll’ published by Fictive Dream – an online magazine dedicated to the short story – in June 2018 – www.fictivedream.com
- ‘Ten Days Missing’ published by Idle Ink – www.idleink.org
- ‘The Redemption Window’ published in Five:2:One Magazine and Issue Two of The Bangor Literary Journal. Download it here: Issue Two
- ‘The Call of the Circus’ published by X-R-A-Y Literary Magazine. X–R-A-Y Literary Magazine’s vision is to publish cutting-edge, smart, unforgettable prose – www.x-r-a-y.com. Download Issue 4 here: X-R-A-Y Issue 4
- ‘The Ypres Cross’ shared on the Creative Writing at Leicester blog in March 2018.
- ‘She Picks Up the Cat,’ published by Fairlight Books in February 2018 – www.fairlightbooks.co.uk
- ‘Gabriel,’ featured in Losslit Magazine, Issue 4 – www.losslit.com
- ‘The Moon Was Low and Close’ and ‘When the Sun Sets’ published by The Letterpress Project in 2016 – www.letterpressproject.co.uk
- ‘Swings,’ published on FlashFlood: the National Flash-Fiction Day journal, 2016 – www.flashfloodjournal.blogspot.co.uk
- ‘Anderson’s Strawberry Farm,’ The New Luciad, The Centre for New Writing, School of English, University of Leicester, 2016
- ‘Bones,’ Crystal Voices: Ten Years of Crystal Clear Creators, Crystal Clear Creators Publishing, Loughborough, May 2015
- ‘Bread,’ ‘Caterpillars,’ ‘Robin,’ ‘Shoes,’ ‘Wasps,’ published in The New Luciad, The Centre for New Writing, School of English, University of Leicester, 2015
- ‘Her Dark Eyes’ published by Necessary Fiction in 2012 – www.necessaryfiction.com
- My short story collection Without Makeup and Other Stories published by Crystal Clear Creators Publishing, Loughborough, 2012
- ‘The Noises of Being Torn,’ Hearing Voices Volume 3, Crystal Clear Creators Publishing, Loughborough, 2011